Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending numerous continuing education classes and tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping your taxes to a minimum.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire more comfortably.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Timing income or expenses in order to have them fall where income will be taxed at a lower rate and/or expenses will save tax at a higher rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, IRAs and other similar plans.
- Recommending certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Identifying tax deductions for large purchases such as automobiles or other machinery & equipment.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.